Thursday, January 5, 2017

Living room pictures









We had such a fun visit with my parents and Seve.  It's been awhile since we have spent Christmas with them, and I'm so grateful that they came and spent so much time with us.  I'm already planning a Christmas 2018 with alllll of my side of the family.  Somehow.  Some way.  We need to make it happen.  I don't get to see my two adorable nephews near enough, and I'm already counting down the days till we see the whole family this summer!  (also yes, Brice and Seve think they're so funny in that second picture from the bottom.  The annoying part is I still haven't taken the time to figure out how to do multiple timer shots at once on my camera, so I had to go and check the picture and then I thought it was perfect and then I noticed those two idiots and then we had to do it again)

No comments: