Sunday, September 28, 2014

Me and my boys

I seized the opportunity during the picture taking to get some pictures of me and the boys.  I handed off the camera to Auntie Sherri and she snapped away.  Like finger on the shutter button like it was the last day on earth.  

And I'm so glad she did that.  Because we got some cute pictures.



My trick to getting the boys to smile was to tickle them.  Which is why Jace was trying to escape in the last picture.  But see how cute the first two were.



And then I told the boys to kiss me.  Because oh how precious.  So they did.





Kissed me and also grabbed my boob.  Pretty sure.

And then they started getting carried away.  As they always do whenever I try to have fun with them






Until finally I had HAD it.

This is my "I've had it" face.


This is my "get away from me" face.


And this is me being done.

No comments: