Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Just another day at the beach.

Monday, Monday.  Just another day at the beach.  Little Miss was kind of a grump.  I knew she had a cold of some kind, but it wasn't until the last day of our vacation that I noticed the spots on her feet and bum that indicated hand, foot, and mouth.  Poor baby girl.  No wonder she was such a wreck.

Here she is storming away from me.  From us.  From everyone that was making her mad.  Little did she (or I) know that what was making her mad were the sores starting to form in her mouth :(


Also don't the clouds look crazy big and cool?  Another also, I think the GoPro was fogging up inside on this day because I had not properly dried the waterproof case the night before.  There was one drop of water inside the case that was causing it to fog up.  But oh well.  It still managed.













No comments: