Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Almost forgot

I almost forgot to post these photos that I liked from our dress up photo shoot.




Poor little Cam.  Being the little brother is rough.

And then these two boys. I don't think I even had to prompt them to pose like this for me.  They were standing by each other and I may have told Bow to put his arm around Jace and then they did the rest.



They really have the cold, what are you looking at stare down.




Then I thought this one below looked straight out of the fifties.  Little punks.



And then why why I thought Livvy would be happy about getting back into pose position after she thought she was done with pictures is beyond me.





But both the girls were happy about the cat.

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Classic and perfect! Love the pictures of Jace and Bow!! ANd poor Cam, he just wants some of that ice cream too. Why there wasn't a fight going on is beyond me...