Friday, August 30, 2013


Princess Livvy Loo is an eight month old snaggle tooth!





I'm guessing she will be able to do the stink eye with no problem on demand pretty soon. 










She is still an angel baby.  

She squirms around when she's on the floor, but no crawling yet.

She says, "Ga ga ga ga ga" a lot.

She will sometimes eat table food.  And then sometimes she will force herself to gag and then throw up.

She still poops nine times out of ten when she is in her car seat.

She loves being around her brothers more than anything.

She still likes to cuddle with me.

She is still an avid thumb sucker.

She is precious.

2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

She is beautiful! Love her tooth!!

Tyrell Berner said...

I love her one tooth!!

P.S. I just read through about 15 days worth of your posts and died laughing... like I usually do. Especially on the Jace + soccer post. You are such a crack up. Reading your blog is like therapy for me :)