Monday, August 5, 2013


Camers is 3!!  And of course he wanted an angry bird birthday.  But his favorite angry bird is the black one.  No problem.  Piece of cake.  






We did some angry bird bowling.  And then Cam opened presents.  His favorite part, of course.






What can I say about Cam Spam besides what you already know. . .  

He does drive me crazy.

But he is very sweet still (sometimes). 

He lets me cuddle him and sing him songs when he's taking a nap.  Which he still does almost every day, unless I want him to go to bed early.  In which case we will skip the nap but then have a miserable afternoon.


He is very independent and has a mind of his own.  He cares about a lot of things Jace didn't care about.  Or still doesn't.

Like wearing certain clothes.

And trying to do everything all by himself.  Except for going to the bathroom.

He plays imaginary by himself really well.  Until he is interrupted by a certain annoyer who will remain nameless.

He loves his little sister.  And his big brother.

He's always telling me, "You're the best, Mommy."

And sometimes, "I don't like you anymore."

He can throw major fits.

But gives great hugs.


He's just my little Cam Spam.  My Camer-amer.  And we love him.  


2 comments:

diana king said...

He's so handsome. I'm feeling really teary right now and seeing those pics opened up the flood gates!

Celeste said...

LOVE the cake. Good job!