Thursday, August 29, 2013


I thought that it would be hard for Cam Spam when Jace went to school.  

I was wrong.

I think he really enjoys having some quality time with his good old madre.  Like on Monday he was my shopping buddy.  We left Olivia with GG and Papa, and Cam and I spent about three hours in Evansville.  Hitting up the stores.  And of course whats not to like about shopping alone with mommy.  She will buy you lots of stuff. 

Like stickers from Hobby Lobby.  And stuff from the dollar section at Target.  And popcorn.  And a slurpee.  And then you get to go out to lunch with her.  With stickers all over your face that you refuse to remove.  Pretty nice life for a three year old. 

He does, however, have a difficult time when Jace gets home.  It's hard to lose all the attention I guess. 

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Lucky CAMERS!!! And Lucky mom to get some shopping done too!