Monday, August 5, 2013

Some of Jace the Space in Texas.


He is getting more and more confident in the water.  We went to a couple of pools where I would let him take his floaty off (and then of course hover like a crazy mom) and he practiced swimming.  He can swim pretty good underwater.  Now he just needs to master coming up for air.  He also practiced diving for pool rings in water up to his shoulders.  He got pretty good at retrieving them. 

Also, like I've mentioned earlier, I feel like him in the picture below pretty much illustrates what he has been like for the past month.  Insane.  With the other two watching and just trying to stay out of his way.  I am so ready for kindergarten in TWO days.   



I'm amazed my dad got a picture of him not moving.  I guess because he is balancing like a ninja on this board.  Apparently that is a very serious matter. 


And candy + TV equals zombie.



And he carried around that wand every where.  We brought it home.  He loves it.  He wants to be Harry Potter.  And thinks his goggles do just the trick.





Oh my Jacey Boy.  Please be good at school . . .

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Oh Jacey! Thanks for making it easier for mommy to send you to Kindergarten, what a smart boy you are! We miss us some Jacey Poo!! Wish I could see the opposite angle of the 2 younger watching the crazy Jace in the pool too! hehe