Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's Saturday morning.  Brice is at work.  I have a million things to do.  I want to do nothing.  So I sit here at the computer.  And will sit here till Liv wakes up from her nap.  And then after that maybe I'll make the boys turn off the Tinkerbell movie they're watching and we'll start being productive.  

So when we went to the park once while in Texas, my mom and I (okay mostly me) sought entertainment from watching this kid sitting on top of part of the playground equipment.  I'm only putting this picture so you can get a visual and also you can't see any of the kids faces so I feel like it's not violating their rights and no one will sue, should the parents of these kids happen to stumble upon this private blog.  Highly unlikely.
  

The boy in the all red was stuck and was too afraid to get down.  Never mind that the drop was probably only like five feet.  He kept making the other boy climb back up and show him how to drop down.  And then the stuck boy would make movements like he was going to attempt to get down, but really barely moved at all and would make the other boy climb back up and show him, once again, how to get down.  The other boy kept charging the stuck boy money to climb back up and show him.  What a good friend.  

I was really into the show and wondered how long the boy would stay up there before he finally made the jump.  But then Jace had to go to the bathroom (of course) and by the time I got back he was already down.  My mom said the boy did the classic, "That was nothing" once he finally got the nerve to jump down.  And even climbed back up and did it again.  Good job, Random Boy! 

No comments: