Saturday, February 25, 2017

Xena the Warrior Princess and her sidekick with the crazy hair


This is the sidekick with the crazy hair.  Oh her hair.  When I pull it into little piggies and then take it out before bed, this is what it looks like in the morning.  I love it.







This is the warrior princess.  She is feisty and a bit of a handful.




She has this crown that made me think of Xena the warrior princess.  You remember that show?  I never actually watched it, nor do I even know if I'm spelling the name correctly.  But whatever.  










 And the sidekick with the crazy hair has an obsession for putting on shoes.  Mostly shoes that don't belong to her, as they are bigger and easier to put on.  In fact, first thing this morning, after she was done snuggling in our bed for a little bit, she wanted to get up and go find her sissy.  And then I heard her clomping around in the house in some shoes of  her sissy's.  She loves wearing shoes. 





I love these girlies.

No comments: