Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sunlight and wide angles











Oh I love when the sunshine pours into the girls rooms and we can sit in there and play in the sunshine.   Feels good.  Plus also I got my camera out and put on my 28 mm lens.  I bought that for when I used the crop sensor camera and needed something that would get wider shots in our little house.  But then I upgraded to the canon 6d, and it's a full frame camera.  So the 28 mm serves the actual purpose as an wider angle.  And when you get up close in faces, it makes them look a little distorted.  And weird.  But I kind of love it.  Liv has several different collections of princess dolls to play with.  So we have lots to do when we play together in there.  And her story lines are getting a little less boring, and a little more fun.   Sometimes she lets Leesie play, too.  Sometimes I have to force her to let Leesie play.  And also then sometimes they jump on me when I have the camera.  And they think it's hilarious.  I don't, so much. 

No comments: