Thursday, February 9, 2017

Power ranger girl

This little Power Ranger is a fierce little thing.  And she makes me smile.  But also she makes me crazy sometimes.  Like when she takes forever to get dressed.  And is distracted so so so easily when I tell her to do something.  Go put on your boots, I say.  And then she leaves the room to go put on her boots.  I assume.  But really I go searching for a few minutes later and find that she had decided its the perfect time to play with her dollhouse.

And don't even get me started about her and the buckling of herself into her car seat.

She doesn't do it.  Even though she can.  And I tell her to start buckling when I'm putting Annalise in her seat.  But Liv is sooooo slow and then she's not done buckling and then I have to just do it. 

Oh it drives me crazy.  And it's not really that big of a deal.  She will learn eventually to do it quicker.  Right?  I mean, at least one day she'll eventually grow out of the car seat all together.  The days of no more buckling kids in car seats will be a bittersweet day.  But probably mostly sweet :)







No comments: