Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A walk with the boys


From outside the door of our room you could see a little boardwalk that crossed a big pond.  I wanted to walk along it, so one day when we were kind of rained out, in between the rain, Brice and I took these three boys on a walk to the boardwalk.

And they acted as typical 6 ad 8 year old boys would act. Silly and obnoxious.  But it was still fun.  I like seeing how they interact with each other.  How much fun they have.  How they laugh at such dumb things.  Although to them, they're not dumb things.  They're hilarious things.  Silly boys.






They looked over the railing into the pond to find turtle heads poking out of the water.  And Cam almost put his face right into a spider web, since webs filled the railings.  They all thought was funny.



And Granny had beads for all the kids to make name bracelets, which Jace thought was the coolest things ever.  He made probably twenty.  And thought thought he was so cool. 




And then they started making "pooping" faces.  So I took a picture of each of their "pooping" faces.  Because I'm cool like that.  







And the Cam is not a ham at all.  Riiiight. 



And then Jace gave me this look when he was finally annoyed with me taking pictures, and asking him to smile.  Okay, okay.  I get it. 

No comments: