Monday, May 9, 2016

Parking lot shenanigans

Brice had to go and spray off a parking lot to have it ready for work the next day one evening, so we tagged along with him.  It was Sunday so the parking lot was empty and we loaded up the bikes and the wagon so the kids could ride around.  I got that sweet little road racer bike (I have no idea what it's really called) from a yard sale for ten bucks.  It's pretty fun to ride.  Even I like it.  The girls rode around in the wagon.  Although we really need to get Olivia a little pedal tricycle or bike or something because she really wants to ride the boys' bikes.  Note to self. 



Annalise's hair was super awesome because she had worn a little alien antenna that morning for church.  And Cam has perfected the "woe is me" Charlie Brown discouraged walk.  He was upset because I made him let Jace have a turn on the racer bike.
















And then Cam decided to learn to ride his bike with no training wheels.  Hooray for Cam!  He did a great job for his first time trying it. He'll be riding like a pro in no time.

Also there was puddle of water and I forced Jace to ride through it like fifty times so I could take some fun pictures of his reflection in the puddle. He was kind of annoyed by the time I was done.  And the middle one in the next sequence of three is Cameron.  They were both wearing green and khaki and look the same in these pictures. 




2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Yay for cam! Yay for Mother's Day pictures! You did get an adorable one despite all the whining and rock throwing and buttniss! Also. That's called a green machine, except yours is purple. So it's call "the purple machine!" It's a gem. You don't even know what you found. They're like $60 and my kids LOVE them. Grandma sandall has one and it's the beloved toy!!! If you happen to see another one... Pick it up for me!

The Sandall's said...

Yay for cam! Yay for Mother's Day pictures! You did get an adorable one despite all the whining and rock throwing and buttniss! Also. That's called a green machine, except yours is purple. So it's call "the purple machine!" It's a gem. You don't even know what you found. They're like $60 and my kids LOVE them. Grandma sandall has one and it's the beloved toy!!! If you happen to see another one... Pick it up for me!