Monday, May 9, 2016

Dirt


"Makes you wanna build a ten percent down, white picket fence house on this dirt."

The song Dirt, from Florida Georgia Line, goes through my head when I look at these pictures.  And also we are gonna build a white picket fence house on this dirt.  Someday.  And probably no white picket fence.  But a house nonetheless.  I wish that day would hurry up and get here.

But in the meantime, I'll just be content to see the progress that is being made out there on other things.  And seriously, the boys go out there and they are caked with dirt the minute they step foot out of the vehicle.  They went there early with Brice on Saturday and when I came to pick them up around noon, they were so dirty I made them strip down to their underwear before I let them get in the van.





Dirt.  He's king of the dirt.















1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

I can't wait for that someday for you guys! Beautiful pics!