Sunday, September 15, 2013


So we're back from the beach.  Sigh.  Sob.  Cry.  Sniffle.  Ugh.

I am totally a beach person, I think.  I loved it.  Every single minute of it.

I loved the water.  I loved the waves.

I loved the hot walk to the beach, and the hot walk back to the beach house.

I loved the hot sand.  Sand all over.  In chubby little neck rolls. In hair.  Even in crying eyes.

Every single minute was a blast.  We had so much fun.  I had so much fun.  I'm so glad I wasn't pregnant this year :)

So naturally all I want to do now is look through pictures and try and relive every minute of the fun.

So get ready for that.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm sorry you are back BUT I'm happy I get to start seeing pictures! I was saddened by you and Emily's lack of instagraming (is that a word) while there. It looks beautiful!

The Sandall's said...

I'm ready and I'm doing the same! But I'm afraid to blog mine because than it's really over and it's history.....