Thursday, September 19, 2013


Another FUN day at the beach.

I don't remember which day.  Because my camera dates and times are messed up.  According to the file info, this all happened at 3:30 AM.

And I can assure you, the only thing that happened at 3:30 AM was deep, deep sleep.  Unless maybe Cameron was up to pee.


I love the pictures from this beach day.

Even though the water seemed to steadily be getting less of the pretty blue it's supposed to be and more brown.









Staying hydrated has never been messier. 





We did some sand castle building this day, too.



I love these two of the the boys.  Maybe because of the beautiful beach houses in the background?  Have I mentioned I wish I lived there?








And it's all fun and games until someone gets sand in their eyes.



But the sand never bothered Jace.  Nothing about the ocean bothered him.  I will take him to live by the ocean with me.

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Oh the sand in the eyes, and the ears, and in between the toes, and in the swim suits and EVERYWHERE. But we loved the beach!