Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bath time can be awesome.  When you have a super huge, deep jacuzzi tub and it's filled with bubbles.  





 



 

 


 

 












Emily and Colton got to be the lucky ones who had this tub in their bedroom.  I seriously wanted to get in this tub.  And then on our last morning at the house, Emily and Colton had to leave at 4:00 am.  And I just happened to be up all night with a sick Cameron.  I think you know what happened.  I took a bath during the wee hours of the morning.  And I'm not even ashamed of it.

P.S.  I added a fun filter to these pictures because all of my pictures looked really orange.  And I didn't like that :)


3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Love the filter that you used, made the pictures look even more fun! So glad to hear you used the tub! Don't we both need one in our bathrooms!

The Sandall's said...

Love the filter that you used, made the pictures look even more fun! So glad to hear you used the tub! Don't we both need one in our bathrooms!

Celeste said...

Love that you got to use the tub. And that filter is so cool. Bubble beards...best part of bubble baths as kids.