Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturday

That's when we left.  At 4:00 in the morning.  Brice didn't even have to push, roll, and beg me to get out of bed. I was up as soon as his alarm went off at 3:30.  That is what excitement can accomplish.




The beach house was big, beautiful, fantastic.  With a big empty basement garage that fit a lot of cars and a lot of beach gear.  Like buckets, towels, laundry baskets full of hermit crabs, lots of Keanzie's shells, and the two strollers that were tough enough to handle the job of being lugged and pushed through the sand.

We set off for the beach as soon as we had "unpacked".  Just a short walk down the street from the house was the board walk that led straight to the ocean.






We counted THREE weddings along the beach that night.  This was the closest one.  





Jace's love affair with the ocean began immediately.



Cam was a little more hesitant. But I assured him there would be no whales anywhere near him.  So he dived in, too.







Our 3 beautiful beach babes. Kimbrie made sure to show Livvy how to eat the sand.











SO BEAUTIFUL!  Can I please move there?

3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

In her mouth or in her eyes or both!! I'm all for moving there too! loved the walk down the board walk; if I close my eyes its almost like i'm still there, walking the boardwalk! Jace sure did LOVE the ocean, even Bowman couldn't pull him away... And Camers, oh Camers how funny he is to watch! Oh how we miss you guys!

The Sandall's said...

There's that house for sale for 4 million... start saving!!!!!

Melanie said...

I think I say this every time, but I'll say it again, I love all your pictures! And after seeing them, I feel like I went on the Florida trip too (almost!) :)