Thursday, November 3, 2016

Trampoline tricks











Liv and Cam have been spending a lot of time jumping on the trampoline, trying to teach themselves how to do flips and somersaults.  I wish I could get up there and show them how it's done. . . but alas, I can't.  I am the most uncoordinated person ever.  A trait I have sadly passed on to Jace.  But also Jace seems to have gotten my love for reading because he was be devouring book after book after book.  So I guess you win some, you lose some.  

But anyway, these two think they're just super cool stuff on the trampoline.  And I tell them they are.  So I guess it works out.

And Jace likes to aggravate.  Which is no surprise.  As I took the picture of him sitting in Leesie's car, she was screeching at him like a banshee to get out.  And he did.  Kind of. 



No comments: