Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Slip and slide




























So for some reason I started drinking a diet coke tonight at like eight.  And now it's two hours later and I'm still sipping on it.  So I think I'll just go ahead and finish all these pictures of when the cousins were here. Because I'll probably just be up all night.

We are now to the slip and slide!  We got out this bad boy on Friday, the second to last day the cousins were here.  Which was probably good.  Because although they love the slip and slide, they are so rough with it it usually only lasts about a day or two before it gets a hole in it and starts not working the way it's supposed to.

I loved all these pictures of how much fun they were having.  Which is why there are so many.  Yup.  Slip and slide for the win.

No comments: