Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Just another day

The girls and I spend a lot of time in their room playing throughout the day after we drop the boys off at school.  Liv likes to make up stories as we play.  There is always a gorilla monster involved who takes all the babies away and then I have to rescue them.  I sometimes get a little tired of that story line, so I'l suggest new ones.  My new ones are usually dismissed and the monster gorilla comes back to reign with his terror again.

Sigh.




Then sometimes we play in the living room.  The black and white living room, since I hate the coloring so much in there.  Annalise has rolled over once, by accident I'm sure, and has shown no sign of trying to roll over again.  But I'm pretty okay with that.  When I do put her down for naps on her belly, she always ends up face planting it and sleeping directly on her face.  So I have to move her head all the time.  When she learns to roll over and sleep on her belly on her own, I don't know what I'll do. I feel like maybe I already said this the other day in a post.

Oh well.  I said it again.  Because I'm that worried about it.






And she loves her little piggies.  They are her favorite plaything :)



No comments: