Thursday, January 30, 2014


Time for a Cam Spam photo shoot.  No pretty head bands.  Or cute hats.  Or leggings.  

Just Cam being the Spam.

And yes I took these pictures because I feel guilty that I take so many of Liv.




Also whoever coined the term "terrible twos" obviously never met a three year old.

Here is what I will hear from Cam on a daily basis.

"I hate you.  But I still love you."

"I hate Livvy.  But I still love her."

"I can do it by myself."

"I caaaaaaaaaaaan't do it."

"You're mean mean mean."

"You're the bestest."  (Which he usually says while I'm waiting for him to finish pooping so I can wipe his butt.)

"Can you find my angry bird?"

"FIND MY ANGRY BIRD!"



This angry bird is going to be the death of me.  Cam is always losing it.  And he is always throwing fits when he can't find it.  And I can choose to either listen to the rage or look for it.  I usually cave after ten minutes of the fit.  I'm weak.













He is an adorable wild child.

2 comments:

Smirking said...

He looks like Jace when he makes some of his faces, especially in the 4th pic from the bottom. He's growing up so much!

The Sandall's said...

Oh Cam Spam. Such a cutie pie!! Love all his many faces and attitude!!

I'm pretty sure I would have to invest in 2 more of that one angry bird…. He was holding it the other night when we face times! Why that one? What makes THAT ONE his favorite?