Monday, January 27, 2014


It's the January slump time again.

But January is almost over, hooray!  

I know it's probably bad to wish away time, but I tend to always want to wish away January.  Because it's cloudy more than it's sunny.  And it's been really cold and wet and cold and dreary and cold.

So for a bit of a pick me up the other day I took some pictures of who else?  Livvy Liv.  And I tried putting her hair in pig tails, which is really cute.  Even though I don't actually know how to a) part hair or b) get a squirmy little girl to sit still while I try to part her hair.

So it will take some practice, but we'll get there.





And earlier that day Cameron was supposed to be settling in for a nap and I had the camera out.  So I put a ball down Livvy's pajamas to see what that would get me.





Then just for fun I stuck on a hat.  And took these two, very over-edited pictures.  Which didn't start over edited.  But ended up that way because I was most likely procrastinating doing the dishes.




And also Cam Spam made an appearance from his bed where I thought he was napping.  So as punishment I made him wear the hat.  But he didn't mind.




And Liv loves to try and get in the washer when I'm switching laundry.  Even though it stinks in there.






And here is my view laying on my back while Liv tries to climb through my knees.



Also Jace's 100th day of school is Wednesday.  And I need to make a shirt for him.  That has 100 things on it.  Pinterest has a lot of ideas.  They mostly all seem like a lot of work.

And another also is I went to a parent/teacher conference for him today.  I'm so glad to announce that he is loving school and doing well and not really getting into that much trouble anymore.  If you don't count today when he kept pulling a girls loose sweater thread during carpet time, until he made a hole.  Whoops.

2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

LOVE the piggies! So cute and 1. you will never really be able to part perfectly because 2. how do you ever get a squirmy girl to sit still?!?!? They looked great and adorable! Let me know if you figure out 1 and 2.. I need help!

And Cam looks adorable in the hat. Anything to get out of nap time, right?!? Even wearing your baby sisters hat…

And a solution to a dreary January is to have TWO kids, SIX days (and 5 years) apart, so you always have TWO birthdays to plan and carry out. Just a method I tried… hahahhehehahahha. It might have made me a little crazy … But since you're already on kid 4 (if you have more) you might want to plan them closer than 5 years, if your going to have them both in January just because well I dunno I'm just rambling anyways… See you in February on here that is…. Wish it was in person

Celeste said...

I love your over-edited pictures. I'm currently making a 100 day cape...thank goodness for pinterest. =)