Wednesday, January 1, 2014


After our early Kentucky Christmas we headed to Texas.  Where we got to see Seve, who just got home from his mission, and Randall and Spencer and Summer and their sweet little baby.  And Grandma and Paka.  And the dogs.  Minus Skeeter who finally decided to head to doggie heaven.

Seve showed the boys the hammock he slept in for two years.  I wonder if sleeping in a hammock would help my back not hurt all the time. . .  No?  You mean I really have to exericse?  Blast.






Jace was concerned because he knocked off the scab on his forehead.  That he initially got from rubbing his head along the kitchen floor.  Then when I told him he just knocked the scab off he kept searching for the scab cause apparently he wanted to put it back on.  So I explained that he could not put it back on.



And then when I was looking at pictures I found the missing scab.  Gross.




And on the Monday before Christmas Grandma gave Liv her early Christmas present.  She got her ears pierced!!  Sweet little Liv did pretty good.  Thankfully they pierced both of them at the same time.  You can see purple from the marker that marked the spot smeared all over.  Don't worry, it's not from being swollen and infected.  So far they have stayed perfectly clean and clear so yay for that.

Although she has discovered them and likes to twist them.  Oh well.



So slowly but surely I'll work through my Texas pictures.  And also Jace starts school tomorrow already.  I have mixed feelings about that.  I've enjoyed this break of not having to rush about in the morning.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

the lost and found scab with photo is hilarious! Livy looks darling with her pierced ears!!

Celeste said...

Ah! You took the plunge and got her ears done. Everybody has been asking me about it. I don't think I will, for a while. I don't really know though. She looks so cute with them though!