Friday, January 10, 2014





My two Skater Dudes.




Grandma and Paka got them skateboards (they got skateboards from grandma AND a motorcycle from Granny and Poppy.  Talk about spoiled.  I've been lame and haven't gotten any pics of Jace riding his motorcycle yet but he loves it.  Cam, who originally wanted the motorcycle is a little bit scared of it).

I recommended the larger size skateboards because I knew that most of the riding right now would take place on knees.

Or in Cam's case on his belly.






Jace really needs to work on his tongue action.  Has he learned nothing from his cousin? 




 We took some family pictures by a sloped walkway that was perfect for riding down.  That's why they're dressed in nice sweater attire.  I was too lazy to change their clothes and since luckily they're not very dare-devilish I figured the clothes would stay safe.

Cam graduated to his knees.  It took some coaxing.

And even Uncle Seve joined in on the fun.













Seve and Jace did a race to finish things off.




Right after this picture that looks like Uncle Seve is doing a fist pump, he wiped out pretty good.  He was mostly waving around frantically to keep his balance.  But failed. 


Now if it just would stop being so wet here so we can get the skateboards out again, that would be nice.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

This looks so fun! I want to do that.

The Sandall's said...

They look pretty dare devilish to me. That is a steep hill or so your pictures make it look that way! How fun that they have got to get out and try out their skateboards!