Sunday, January 12, 2014


It's been three years since we've had family pictures with my whole family.  So we were overdue.  And my madre wanted some pictures.  And so I forced everyone to leave the comfort of our home and go and take some.  But it was worth it, I think.





I used the self timer for our big family picture.  We got a pretty good one.  And also on closer examination it seems that Paka let out his violent nature and was trying to choke Livvy during on of the takes.  Caught on camera.

He claims he was just trying to turn her head.




I'm not so sure. . .










Jace was very concerned about Liv sitting on the edge of the rocks.  He's a sweet big brother.









And then there's this Cam Spam. 

He's feeling better. 

And only a little bit rage-full.

1 comment:

The Sandall's said...

Love the pictures and the spot. Awesome rocks… is that a park or something? Where is Brice's red and black?!?!? Love you all being in red and black!!