Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Still Utah

So we're well into August and I'm still going through my July pictures.  We're even like almost done with August.  How did that happen?  The boys have been in school for almost three weeks.  And the Spam has already been home sick for a day.

The girls are currently napping.  Annalise for the second time today.  But she's not really asleep yet.  I  can hear her in there kind of whining.  But Liv is not making any response to the whining, so I'm guessing that she's asleep.  Which is good, because we have to all go to cub scouts tonight.  Which is in Evansville.  Because Jace is old enough to do scouts with the church, but we don't have any other boys his age in our branch, plus I don't want to be in charge of scouts.  Therefore we are bumming off of the Newberg ward.  Which some other wards bum off of them, too.  

Anyway, Brice has his class tonight that he actually has to go to the college for.  It's a Wednesday class.  So that basically sucks because that means I'll have to take all the kids with me to cub scouts every time.

Blerg.

The boys will be home any minute.  And then I guess I'll get Annalise up.  Although I really wanted her to take two naps today.  Because we'll be out late.  And she'll be a whiny monster.  Oh well.

So anyway, these pictures are a few final pictures from the good camera of us in Utah.  Some cousin pictures, some Grandma and Paka pictures, and some pictures of a little game of bocci ball that we played.  Which ended when Jace threw the bocci ball over the fence and he and Spencer had to walk around the block to go get it back.  But they caught some Pokemon along the way, so it wasn't all for naught.















Anthony was so sick the last few days we were there.   He had a really high fever. None of my kids got it.  Which makes me think they were probably the ones who gave it to him.  It was sad to see his little personality so subdued, when he is usually just full of spunk and energy.  But he got better.  When we left, haha.  Poor buddy.




No comments: