Wednesday, June 8, 2016

One year old tomorrow













Tiny pieces of my one year old tomorrow girl that I wish would just stay little just a little bit longer.  I forgot I hadn't posted these.  Every bit of her is kissable and snuggly.  I love how happy she is and how much she loves all of us in her little family.  And she will maybe never know how much we all love her.  And how she is the little puzzle piece that makes us all whole.  I was so happy to have her get out of me, but maybe--MAYBE-- I might just go back and do that last couple months of being pregnant all over again if it meant that I got to relive this year with her.   But I'm sure even if I did that it would go by just as fast.  And I would be left sitting at the computer the night before she turned a year old wondering where the time went and wishing I could go and do it all again.

No comments: