Thursday, June 30, 2016

In the middle



I had vision of sitting Annalise on the blanket and then all the bigger kids blowing bubbles all around her.  She would be in a beautiful cascade of bubbles.

It didn't quite turn out that way.  BUT, I think I love these pictures even more.  Because she is surrounded by all the other kids that she loves.  She loves being right in the middle, and you can totally just tell that right on her cute little face. 









Look how happy and content she looks in the picture below.  So happy.  With her cousins and her brothers and sister.  I love it.  (Except on second glance, her sister is missing. . . where is her sister?  Probably whining right next to me)

Also I love Keanzie's hair in these pictures.  You can tell it had been a WILD day.





Also here's what it looks like when brother doesn't listen to mom and blows bubbles right into your face.  Even when mom is screaming at him to stop.  Brother is a turd.







Oh this girl.  She is just the best.  And she has been sick these last few days.  Another really high fever.  But with no reason that can be spotted.  So it's just a virus, I guess.  My poor baby.  I hope she feels all the way better soon.

No comments: