Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Boogery Mess

Miss Liv has been such a boogery mess.  But even so she is still adorable. I think.

She has had a lot of trouble sleeping since she can't suck her thumb and breathe through the boogers at the same time.  On Monday night she ended up hanging out with Brice and me on our bed watching TV until she finally passed out exhausted at around 10:00.  She was basically taking up the entire bed.




Grandma bought Livvy a new rug for her room for Christmas.  And it was finally in stock and we ordered it and it came and we love it.  
I think it brightens up the room a lot by hiding some of the ugly black carpet.  Seriously, black carpet?  How dreary is that.  And now I feel some motivation to actually decorate her room some and make it more girly.

Except for I don't think I want to paint it.  I'm so tired of painting rooms.  And maybe we can move out of this house soon.  So I'll just live with the light blue paint.  But I might try and peel some of the stickers off the wall.  We'll see.







 I keep checking her molars out but they still all have a lot of skin to break through.  Poor baby.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

These pictures are exactly what Sadie looks like lately. Drowning in snot! Poor babies.