Sunday, March 9, 2014

Just a few pics from the snow we got last weekend that kept Jace out of school for three days. Like two inches of snow.



The boys attempted snow balls.  And throwing them.  They mostly ended with snow puffs flying everywhere.




I never did invest in proper snow gear this winter.  Every time it snowed I'd think, hmmmmmmm I should get them some real snow gear.  Nah, this will be the last snow.  

And I was wrong every time.

But this time when I thought it I better not be wrong.  Because it's March.  In Kentucky.  Come on now.

Look at those poor pathetic not-water-proof gloves.




Also look at our little little snow guy.  Jace thought dog food features were a good fit.  And you can't tell but he has a tiny icicle nose.


And now for a CA-RAZY announcement.  Emily (who most know is my sister in law) and I decided to start our own blog.  Like one for lots of people to look at.

Because we are both avid blog stalkers.

And we always say, we could start a fancy blog.

We should start blog.

You should do a blog.

No, YOU should do a blog.

And then, finally, we got tired of saying what we should do and decided to just DO IT.  

And also we needed each other to help us both be brave.  Because the people out there on the Internet are sometimes scary.  And mean. 

So here is the link


I know there are like ten of you who read this blog and you are all my friends/family.  So you are basically obligated to go to the other blog and start following it.  And leaving comments.  And telling your other friends that it is cool and making them go there.

Okay?


No comments: