Thursday, March 27, 2014

Crazy Hair

I had to capture Liv's hair today.  In all it's craziness.  








I love these pictures. And her.

And now time to start my two hours of housework for the day.

Because that's a new rule I made for myself. And I'm loving it.  Because during the day, you know from about 7:30 in the morning when we get home from taking Jace to school, and 4:00 in the afternoon, I just IGNORE the house.  I step over toys and dirty clothes and the tuppeware that Liv pulled out of the cabinets AGAIN.  I let the kitchen counters pile up with, um, crap.  I just pretend its not there.  And instead I:

play dogs with Cam
read Livvy books
look at my phone
work on my blogs
fix lunch for the kids
eat their scraps
take pics of Liv
put them down for naps
relish in my free time
play trains with Cam
change Livvy's diaper
play annoy the Cam with Liv
wait for Jace to come home
interrogate him about his day
force him to tell me three things
sneak to my room to play with pics
throw the ball for Liv and make her chase it
go get Liv out of the bathroom
get there just in time to keep her from dropping her ball in the toilet
and finish posting this blog.

And then I start on my two hours of housework.  Which I have to start early because there is relief society thing I'm going to tonight. 

So yup. That's all.

5 comments:

diana king said...

She's beautiful, crazy hair and all!

diana king said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sandalls said...

Love ALL that hair! I wanna see piggies! I am totally adopting this idea of housework from 4-6 brilliant! Playing with kids is so much more fun anyways and aggregating th cam (loved that one)! I have to interrogate bow too and make him tell me 3 things. Y is 3 the magic number?

Celeste said...

I love her hair. I fee like it got long really fast. Your day sounds like more fun than mine. Why do I have so many errands??

Barb said...

I had to set up a schedule to clean my house as well. Otherwise I find other things to do! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. You are too sweet! It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have, it's what you do with it that counts :) I started with an entry level as well and saved up for my Nikon D700. I think a 50mm is a great choice of lens. You will be able to use it now and if/when you upgrade! I think the thing I benefited most from is the beginning is learning to look for good light. Not full sun (I have yet to master shooting in full sun!), but nice even light anywhere. Have you checked out the Clickin' Moms website or Click it up a Notch? Both are full of great information. Good luck on your journey. I look forward to keeping up with your blog :)
(And since I can't sign in with my wordpress account for some reason, my current blog is http://barbararileyphotography.com )