Monday, March 17, 2014

Almost Spring?

One day last week the weather teased us and made it almost spring.  Then it laughed in our faces yesterday when it sleeted alllll day long.

But at least when it was almost spring I took advantage of it and let Jace go outside to paint his leprechaun trap for school.

I set him all up, went in to get the camera, and came back to discover this.



He is a pretty awesome kid.


Cam helped a little.  But mostly Jace just yelled at him. Then I yelled at Jace not to yell at him.  So then Cam just decided to paint the stairs and sidewalk instead.  There may have been more yelling after that.




It was warm enough for me even to pull out my baggy old shorts.  And then Jace said, in a somewhat disgusted voice, "Why are you wearing boy shorts, Mom?"


To which I responded, "Why did you get paint all over yourself, Jace?"

We are so loving, I know.





Meanwhile on the inside, this little girl banged on the door and yelled at me till I brought her out.  

And since she's still not walking I had to put the camera away because she refuses to walk or crawl on the ickiness of the outside ground.




No comments: