Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yay the cousins are here!  And as always when they come there are sooooo many pictures. And if I wait to look through them I usually don't end up using even a quarter of them.  So in an effort to not overlook or forget some of the pics, here are a few of my favorites so far.  In no particular order.



Livvy and Kimbrie finally meeting. Yay!  They are both little cuties.


Aunt Melanie and Livvy.  Livvy loves her Aunt Melanie.  She can pretty much always make Livvy giggle.  Also sometimes I think that Liv's hair looks like it could be a little reddish.  Kind of a little in this picture compared to Mel's red hair.  




Daddy telling Cam to tell me, "Peace, woman."




Bow making his cousin smile.  He's pretty sweet with her.  Probably sweeter than he is with his own little sis. . .






Jace covering his eyes to count for Kick the Can.  Cam quickly following suit.


Cam running to kick the can.  I love how much fun they had. 




Bowman emerges from his hiding spot, cookie in tow.



FREEZE TAG!




And meanwhile, in "slinky world". . .




Sweet little McKeanzie doing her own thing.



What a sweet pair!




The boys really got into the freeze tag and kick the can.  




Papa with little Livvy


Bow and Jace know the only way to get into a freezing cold pool is to jump.












Love, love her eyes.


A cute one of Bow and Keanz.  Jace and Cameron were too grumpy to pose for me.


My sweet baby girl, almost 5 months!




An attempt to get one of the six cousins.




Love Cam in the upper left one.  Something got in his mouth.  Which is why he looks so grumpy in the first big one. 

Love these six kiddos!!


3 comments:

Celeste said...

Yeah for cousin time!! I love that they were playing all those games like kick the can. I loved doing those games at my grandparents growing up.

Smirking said...

I love these pictures! I'm so happy that they have cousins to play with. You guys planned that well. It looks like fun!

Tyrell Berner said...

I adore the pictures of the two baby girls at the top!