Tuesday, May 7, 2013







Today it was nice enough to go outside.  So we went to the park.  If anything just to break up the monotony of dishes, yelling, laundry, yelling, eating, and then more yelling.  And since we were going I figured I might as well take the camera and take some pictures of Olivia.  And also the boys of course wanted me to take some of them.  But then they wouldn't hold still.  Naturally.  

Little Livvy was a happy camper but she was a little unsure of being OUTSIDE.  She really hasn't been outside much at all, and when she is she's usually just in her carseat or stroller, covered from the sunlight and any breeze.  But this time I just carried her, no car seat or stroller.  A lot of the pictures I got looked kind of like this:




She couldn't quite open her eyes all the way and when she finally did get them open they were watery.  And also she had red blotchiness around them.  But then she got used to the OUTSIDE.  And enjoyed it, I think.


She still loves, loves her tongues.  Loves love loves it.  She always has it out.  And it's incredibly long and pointy.


 If this picture is not proof enough then how about this one:




She still is not a huge fan of being on her tummy.  Maybe because I give her naps on her tummy and so when I put her like that she thinks it's nap time.  But she is getting better at holding her head up.  

So I think it's fine that she still doesn't like tummy time.  I'm not in any huge hurry for her to start moving around anyway.  I still want to hold and cuddle her for a long time.




Another tongue shot.  Silly girl.










Then I looked up and noticed the sky looked like this.



So we packed up and hurried home just before it started to poor.  

1 comment:

Celeste said...

That is one crazy gray sky! I love her pink headband too.