Monday, May 6, 2013


We have not been up to much of anything lately. Cameron just got over throwing a massive fit because he wanted his blankies that were in the dryer.  Because he peed on them.  And also because he is so tired today that he even wanted to take a nap but I wouldn't let him because 1) his bed was completely unmade because he peed in it last night and 2) Brice is working late tonight and I want him to go to bed early.  But now I am paying the price.  He is making sure of that. On a brighter note it has been a little nicer weather lately.  Popsicle weather.  Well, except not today.  Bleh, the weather today.  





 I just can't get enough pictures of this little miss Livvy.  She is 4 months old now.  I wanted to take some cute 4 month pictures of her outside.  So I'm waiting for a nice day.  We'll see if that happens any time soon.  She has her 4 month appointment on Thursday.   


Also today the boys were making me crazy so I banished them to their room (for no specific reason) and then I snuck this oreo cheesecake out of the freezer and ate some.  Secretly.  And then I felt ready for them to come out again.


2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Love the oreo cheesecake.... I Do the same thing! The joys of a mother! We don't ask for much, really

diana king said...

Ay Mija, you're funny!