Thursday, May 23, 2013

For some reason, Jace didn't  believe me that spraying his face would lead to 





this, and then





this, and then. . .



this.



Also I finally got some pictures of Livvy loving her bath.  She loves having a bath.  So much so that I moved her out of her baby tub because she acts like such a spaz and gets water everywhere when she's in it, even though she hasn't grown out of it yet.  She just loves to kick in the water so much.

So I filled the bathtub a couple of inches and let her kick to her hearts content.  





And just for fun I'm throwing in this random picture of Cam Spam.  Who, in this picture, is almost a full month younger than Olivia is in her picture.  And probably almost twice her weight.  







She loves loves loves the water.  Also her hair is kind of crazy.  And getting longer on top, but nowhere else.  So I'm not quite sure what to do with it.  I know I need to start trying to comb it down.  But it looks weird when I do.



And also the part on the back of her head where she rubs her head back and forth when she's falling asleep had started to grow in again.  But I discovered to my horror that her ten minute bath time adventure rubbed it right back off again.  Whoops.



2 comments:

Celeste said...

I hate that bald spot...Sadie's getting it too now. Nothing you can do about it though. And I'm having the same problem with the long hair on top and nothing growing on the sides. Why is that? By the way, I love your privacy covers on their birthday suit pictures. =)

Tyrell Berner said...

Haha Jace + the hose = hilarious!!