Thursday, February 11, 2016

Jumping on the couch

These pictures were from a day last week I think.  Or maybe two weeks ago.  Or who knows when.  Because the weeks of the same old thing just keep running in together.

We were home Tuesday of this week for a snow day.  There was like less than an inch of a dusting.  And we're home again today, Thursday, for another snow day.  Even less snow than there was Tuesday.  It's so annoying.  And I know, I know, the school district would rather be safe than sorry.

And I agree with them because I'm sure it's a hard call and they don't want anything bad to happen.  Except for when I look out the window and see no snow on the roads and hear the insanity of the kids inside yelling and screaming and whining.  Then I have second thoughts about agreeing with them and think oh my gosh for the love just have school already!!!





















This little firecracker is so much easier to deal with when the boys are in school.  Having them home just gets her all riled up and she's bouncing all over the place and shrieking her high pitched banshee shriek because they looked at her, or they touched her, or they really are bothering her, or they won't play with her, or they won't leave her alone, or. . . . you know the list could go on and on.

That banshee shriek will be the death of us all.

No comments: