Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sisters











These two sisters are done with preschool for the year.  Which means I'm done with preschool, too.  Hooray!  We enjoyed our year trying a new preschool adventure.  Next fall Olivia will go to another more "regular" preschool.  She will go four days a week, from 7:30-10:30.  Mommy is excited about that. Especially because Leesie and I will NOT be going to a preschool (or working at one) and we can have some glorious one on one time.

It will be kind of weird to just have one kid with me for three hours, four days a week.  And then the year after that Olivia will go to kindergarten, and then it will be just Leesie and me all day long.  Oh my goodness.  What will we even do with ourselves???

The boys have 8 day of school left. EIGHT!  That's pretty insane.  I'm ready for summer, but then again, not ready for summer.  I think I have a love/hate relationship with summer. 

But it's coming pretty quick, ready or not!!

No comments: