Friday, May 26, 2017

Lonely bath











Olivia has decided that showers are the thing for her now.  I have mixed feelings about this.  I thought they would be easier.  And they kind of are, in that the bathtub doesn't get filthy dirty with how filthy dirty Liv is. 

But washing her hair while she's taking a shower has proven to be quite annoying and a bit of a challenge.  But she is insistent upon taking showers.  So I'm trying to let her.  

I thought maybe Annalise would be sad to have Liv move on from the bath stage.  Especially when I said, "Okay, let's go take a bath," and she turned to Liv and said, "Bath, Issy!"  I explained that she would get to take a bath all by herself.

And she was just fine with that :)

In other news, Jace is reading the sixth Harry Potter book, so I decided to read through the sixth and seventh books again for myself.  And even though I've read them at least twice before and I think listened to them once, I found that I still couldn't put them down.  Brice was whiny about his wife who loved Harry Potter more than him, and I stayed up way too late reading.

That's how you know Harry Potter is one of the best series of books ever. 

No comments: