Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pie in the face


The new game craze.  We had to play it too, of course, after Liv opened her presents and we ate cake and ice cream.

Liv was the birthday girl so she got to go first.  She wasn't real sure about getting cool whip in her face.  Until she realized it was supposed to be fun. 




Jace, on the other hand, was ecstatic.







As was the Spam.





Poppy was a little less excited.





And then Daddy got lucky.



But  not aunt Melanie.




Lucas lucked out.



And so did Mommy.  Although I mean really, look at my face.  You would think someone was about to punch me.


But after Lucas and I lucked out, Lisa had to have pie in her face.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love all of these pie pictures!! I love all the Christmas morning pictures at Kim and Eddie's - I know your kids bring them so much joy and happiness!