Monday, January 18, 2016

De ja vu


























Sometimes I feel like I am raising Cameron and Jace again all over but as girls.

I was reading an old blog post about Jace when he was Liv's age, and all the things I said about him are things I think about Liv.  Like I don't know how I am ever going to survive this stage from they.  Like she gets into everything.  And he did too, it seems.

And then there's Leesie, who is so good natured and loves food so much.  Just like Cam. 

Plus even in the old pictures Liv looks reminded me of Jace.  That same little twinkle of trouble in their eyes.  And Leesie reminds me of Cam.

It's kinda crazy.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Haha. You have two versions of kids it sounds like. At least you don't get 2 crazies right together in age order. Break it up a little. lol

The Sandall's said...

Just did a major picture catch up. Loving all the pictures and commentary of my adorable nieces and nephews. I'm sorry that you've had so many snow days but I do love all the pictures youve gotten. They are all growing too much. Can't wait to see them this summer and see how all the kids interact. I'm already exhausted thinking about it! The good exhausted that I love!