Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas comes to town

We've been to the Christmas parade they have every year here ONCE since we've lived here.  Until today.  We've now been TWICE.

We rode the float trailer with hay bales with Jace for cub scouts.  He's looking pretty spiffy in his new uniform that Grandma bought him for Christmas.  Thanks, Grandma!

Also Cam got to tag along because I am the den leader (I got suckered into it last year and then they just kept texting me info and assuming I would still be it this year and so you know, I'm it again) so he always gets to tag along.  Maybe that's lucky?  Maybe he will have issues from it?  We shall see.








This cute picture of my little Spam is my favorite of the day.  He looks so sweet.  And nice.  And little.  And cute.

He's kind of not so sweet and nice all the time, especially in the morning when it's time to get ready for school.  He throws major fits about his clothes.  I think just because he needs something to be grumpy about in the morning.  But we have been working on it and after a particularly rough morning wherein I pretty much went crazy on him, he's been doing a little better.  Also we pick his clothes out the night before, which is helping.  Not making it perfect, but helping.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Mornings are the worst. Rushing their little bodies around. Jace looks great in his new scout shirt.