Sunday, May 4, 2014

Time Out Photo Shoot

Okay so a couple of days ago the Cam Spam was throwing some major fits.  So I sent him into his room for some time out time.  To regroup.  And get it together.  And stop screaming and kicking and crying.

I went in to check on him after the yelling had ceased and saw him reading books on his bed.  It was just the right time for a time out photo shoot.




He loves these basketballs.  He's pretty obsessed with them.







And then Jace came in.  So I forced him to let me take some pictures, too.

Of him playing at his desk.  His craft desk.  The Easter bunny brought him lots of craft stuff since he's really into that right now.  Glue, scissors, paper, eraser, and colored pencils.  What else could he need?




Livvy likes to steal his erasers.  And eat them.



I made him sit in the chair so I could get some "being serious" pictures.  I told him to act like he was thinking.  


Um, not quite what I had in mind, but at least he was listening, right?



Then when I told him to pretend to be serious he gave me this big cheeser grin.

So then I tried, "okay, how about be sad."

So he pretended to cry.




I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a career in modeling ahead any time soon. 


And then it was this girlie's turn.



She just likes to eat stuff.


And stick out her tongue like a crazy girl.


2 comments:

Katie @mummydaddyme said...

Beautiful photos- I could never get my girls to sit still for that long!

Smirking said...

Such a pretty little girl. Her eyes are spectacular!