Sunday, October 13, 2013

We survived fall break!

And even had a really good time with Jace home all week.  It made me miss before-school life.  
But just kind of.  
Because the thought of having to just drag two kids instead of three to Liv's well visit check up tomorrow sounds nice.

On Wednesday we went swimming at the YMCA in Evansville.  But I was too preoccupied keeping three kids alive to take any pictures. 

Thursday we went to a fun park by the river in Evansville that Jace always wants to go to but we seldom do because it's kind of an intimidating park to tackle alone.  So I made Lucas go with me.

Liv hung out in her stroller for most of our visit.



I didn't get any pictures of the big wooden, castle like play scapes.  I don't know why.

But I did get this one of Jace a little too concerned to slide down the fireman pole.




Liv got out of her stroller for the swing.






And the boys tackled these monkey bar things (which were not very high off the ground)






Liv also slid down the slide a couple of times.  Once I made her slide into Lucas'arms.  She got scared and did not like that.  So then I put Luke behind the camera and it went a little better.  





Then we walked along the river to the train museum the boys love.  They have this model of old Evansville that is pretty fascinating.  Even I love looking at it.





On Friday we spent the day relaxing at home.  Watching movies, playing video games, and taking naps.  But in the afternoon we did go over to visit with GG, Papa, Lisa, and Lucas.






And the corn looked pretty cool and fall-like.  So I tried to get some pictures of the kids in front of the corn.  Though the boys interpreted "in front of" to mean "hide inside".

So here are my "children of the corn".










2 comments:

Jillane said...

Such cuties! I love the one of Cameron on the monkey bars and Olivia in the swing. And Jace has the best expressions. I love the pictures of the slide too!

Celeste said...

Those in the corn pictures are amazing! Jealous of your warm looking weather. And I remember that train museum and park! It was a lot of fun!