Tuesday, October 8, 2013


This is a phone dump.

I take tons of pictures on my phone.  Most of them are good for a smile, but not really worth posting because the subjects (bratty kid) always moves and they are one big ball of blur.  But here are some ones I want to remember.

I love Livvy Loo sleeping with her bum in the air.




A rare photo of me and Brice together.  Even though I look a little stoned.  And maybe he does, too.  We really do love each other.  Why can't you tell in pictures?



Some of the boys rough housing, or should I say rough "pooling" (haha I crack myself up and that's what matters) at Granny's.




Poor little Cam's foot when he got hit with hand, foot, and mouth disease.  It was terrible.  He still has scars.



Poor little Livvy's thumb when she got hit with it, too.  It was the thumb she sucked.  That's why the blisters formed there so badly.  But it's all better now.






The Princess above.

And the scary looking freaky masked knight below.



Watching the ipad. . . I don't know why they weren't watching the TV.





Livvy's sanctuary of safety in the living room.  Which occasionally still has to be checked for small toys that Cam throws in there, even under insane threats of punishment.



A black widow spider I found when I was cleaning out the boys wagon of nasty toys in the garage.  I knew there would be a spider in there.  I did not know it would be a black widow.  



Cuddling with me and sucking her thumb before bed :)


Cam stills wear these pool rings as a crown all around the house.




Jace's super awesome school picture.  I bought the ten dollar package.  The cheapest one.  Because a) they are insanely expensive b) you don't even get to see the picture before you buy it and c) what's with the lame background that hasn't changed in 50 years?




I said something to my mom about his forced smile.  She sent me back this.


Well played, Mom, well played. 


Watching General Conference and feasting on candy.  Mmmmmmmm.



This first video is a long one of the boys swimming and driving each other crazy.  And me too.  Only watch it if you intend to not judge me for threatening to spank Jace.  Twice.  Those threats happen a lot.  They just do.  Okay.



Another video of them from Texas.  That was a while ago.



Jace on the boogie board in Florida.  I don't know how to spell boogie. 


2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Glad you shared. No judgement from me, I do the same. It's just so exhausting. hehe. Where in the world did Cam get that mask anyways?

Smirking said...

I love the school pictures. Too cute!