Monday, July 29, 2013

Our 3 week vacation from real life is over.  And now we're back.  Its good to be back home.  And be done with the driving and traveling part of vacation.  Because Saturday we were all pretty tired and zombie like. 


 
Olivia (who can sit up completely on her own now-woohoo!) was pretty much existing in this state of stupor.  She does not sleep that great in the car anymore.  Every little bump on the road wakes her up and set hers off when she's trying to fall asleep.



And it wouldn't be vacation without this guy getting sick.  And, since he's so thoughtful, he waited till the traveling days to really get into it.  


And Jace introduced me to a level of craziness and uncontrollable energy I didn't know could exist.  Pretty much this whooooole trip.  Perhaps to get me excited for school to start in a week and a half?

But now we're home.  And real life resumes.  Including three phone calls already this morning to figure out a huge bill from Cameron's dentist that awaited me in the huge  pile of mail Brice left me.  I think insurance companies mess up on purpose hoping that people will just pay bills blindly. . . But I do not.  So take that stupid insurance people.  

More to come from Grandma and Paka's house. . . And now back to unpacking. 

  

3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

How's that unpacking coming?!?!?! I know how much I love doing that when I get home from vacation! Poor Camers and Poor Olivia (you can tell exactly how she feels from those pictures!) Bowman must be doing the same thing Jace is doing.... they are so smart to act completely out of control to get us mommies ready! hahhaha

kim anderson said...

That picture of Olivia in an exhausted stupor just cracks me up because that is how I feel most of the time!!!

Celeste said...

AHHHH I hate that massive pile of bills and more bills you come home too. Problems galore. Give the insurance peeps hell! But in a polite tone of course. =)