Monday, July 1, 2013

6 months


Lovely Livvy is 6 months!  Well, almost.  In three days she will be six months.  On the 4th of July.  So I am jumping the gun just a little bit.  But that's cool, right?

I actually even took these pictures like a week ago.  When I was bored and avoiding housework. And it was gloomy gloomy outside.  And I've been fooling around with them since then.  


I fully know that I am biased as her mother but. . . isn't she beautiful?


And I love big flowers and bows on little baby heads.  If I had bigger ones I'm sure I would use them as well (that's for you Madre :-))


So 6 month old Livvy Liv loves her doorway bouncer.  She loves her brothers more than ever.  She loves to drool.  She still loves sticking her tongue out.



She sucks her on passi, and her fingers, and lately more and more she's been finding her thumb when she spits out her passi and can't put it back in.  Which maybe I should try and deter her from doing. . . but I kind of think its cute.  If she gets addicted I'm sure I'll regret it, but oh well. 


Her eyes still look blueish in some light and gray in others.  And sometimes even coal colored.  So who knows what they'll be permanently.  Maybe she'll have color changing eyes like a color changing lizard.  




One of my happy picture taking helpers.  This is his "Smile pretty" face.  He needs to take lessons from his cousin, Bowman, who actually can put on a "smile pretty" camera face.  Jace just looks like he's seen a ghost who yelled at him to smile or something.  



She doesn't really like sitting in her little bumbo (or bumpo--whatever they're called) chair.  But she will periodically.  She can almost sit up by herself.  


She has rolled over from her back to her stomach just once.  Completely by accident.  I don't think she even knew she did it.  I've tried encouraging her a little bit. . . but she just doesn't really want to move yet.  Which is okay.  




My other happy helper.  Who actually more kind of annoyed than helped.  He wouldn't get out of the way.  When I took this picture of him smiling I had, in fact, actually just shoved him and yelled something like, "Move your big noggin."  And I guess he thought I was joking. . . 


I used the "tranquil" filter on my little happy place picmonkey website.  And I love how it makes everything look a little pink.  And then her red, red flower.  



Jace shoved this ball into her face.  After she got mad because seriously he shoved it "into" her face, she kind of liked it.




This girly has been with us for 1/2 a year.  Such a short amount of  time, but long, too.  I can't even imagine what our family would be like without her coming to us.  We love her!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

What a pretty girl! You take such lovely pictures!

The Sandall's said...

She is beautiful! Love the pictures you got! Cute Cute ones of the helpers too. How funny about Jace and his smile. Poor Jacey Boy! And Poor Bowman Boy that he has to smile so much for so many pictures that he's a pro faker....