Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sisters in window light














What have these sisters been up to lately?

Well, they have had a lot of boogers and runny noses.  And Annalise has had a cough on and off and on and off and on again.  Right now she's currently on with the runny nose and cough.  She wakes us up several times throughout the night just coughing away.  She's the kind of cougher who coughs so hard that she makes herself gag.  And occasionally puke.  Jace is also that kind of cougher.  It is not a pleasant sound to wake up to.  

They've both been loving preschool (although I'm fairly certain that's where Annalise keeps getting all these colds from) and I've been loving it, too.  Except for not really, hehe.  I love that they love it, but I don't love having to be there.  With a room full of eight one year olds who all have boogers leaking out of their faces like a leaky faucet.  Yuck.  I'm glad that next year Liv will be going to another preschool (and actual preschool, not just a mother's day out thing) and I will not have to go.  Leesie and I will have lazy lazy mornings after we drop the three older kids off at school.  Liv will only be gone till 10:30 every morning, but I'm looking forward to the one on one time with my littlest love. 

Of course I'm getting ahead of myself.  We still have the rest of this year to get through.  We haven't even gotten to spring break yet.  It will be the first week of April.  If we survive that, I'll be ready for whatever the summer brings our way :)

No comments: